Temperature Control, Inc is a licensed HVAC Repair and Heating System Installation company. Our team of skilled technicians is dedicated to helping you get the most out of your home heating and cooling systems. Here are a few tips to help you maximize your comfort and your energy savings.
1. Regular Maintenance – Scheduling regular maintenance will help ensure that your heating and cooling systems are working optimally. This includes filter changes, checking air ducts for signs of wear and tear, and adjusting settings to ensure that your system is running efficiently.
2. Check Your Insulation – Don’t forget to check the insulation in your home. Having an efficient insulation system will help ensure that your home stays at the right temperature, regardless of the season. Be sure to check your attic, walls, and windows to ensure that your insulation is up to standard.
3. Seal Air Leaks – Avoiding air leaks is key to maintaining an energy-efficient home. Make sure to check the weatherstripping around your windows and doors to prevent cold or hot air from entering your home. You should also check that all vents and ducts are sealed to prevent air from escaping.
4. Upgrade to an Energy Efficient System – If you are in the market for a new HVAC system, opt for an energy-efficient model. These systems are designed to use less energy and are often eligible for energy-saving rebates.
5. Utilize Programmable Thermostats – Installing a programmable thermostat is an easy and effective way to save energy. These thermostats allow you to program your heating and cooling settings, enabling you to easily adjust your indoor climate according to your needs.
At Temperature Control, Inc. we are committed to helping you get the most out of your home heating and cooling systems. For more information on how to improve your HVAC system’s efficiency, please contact our team of experienced technicians.
Visit the ENERGY STAR website for more information on energy-efficient products and practices.